You have no items in your shopping cart.
How do I change or cancel my order?
- Your order can only be cancelled up to the time it is processed by our warehouse. After this time, your order would need to be returned once delivered using the freepost address on the back of your delivery note.
We will then be able to process a full refund.
Unfortunately we cannot change your order once it is placed. If your order has not been processed by our warehouse, we can cancel and refund your order, allowing you to place a new order for the correct item(s).
My order is missing, damaged or incomplete
- If you order is missing, please refer to the order shipment email you have received which will state how the order has been despatched.
For orders sent via courier please log on to your account for tracking details.
For orders sent by standard delivery please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, US Standard delivery can take up to 10 working days to be delivered.
If your order is damaged or faulty, please notify us within 7 days of despatch. Please use the freepost address found at the bottom of your delivery note and clearly mark on the delivery note that your order is damaged/faulty, and whether a replacement or refund is required.
If your order has arrived incomplete, please contact email@example.com who will be able to assist you further.
How does my 'Free Shipping' option arrive?
- Free Shipping orders over $60.00 will normally be sent by UPS Sure Post service and may take up to 8 working days to be delivered. In Canada, free shipping orders over $60.00 will be sent via UPS Standard.
Items over specified threshold will be sent by courier and can be tracked in your account if this is the case. Please refer to your order shipment email to see how your order has been despatched.
Where is my 'Standard Mail' shipment?
- Orders sent by Standard Mail may take up to 10 workings days to be delivered.
After this time to track your delivery, please contact customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org/dd>
Where is my 'UPS 1 Day' shipment
- Orders sent by UPS 1 Day shipment can be tracked by using the tracking number on your paperwork at www.parcelforce.com/track-trace
If you need any assistance, please contact customer service on email@example.com
How do I exchange my order?
- We regret that exchanges can only be made for faulty products. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of despatch if your item(s) are faulty.
If you have ordered the incorrect item, please return this for refund and place a new order for the correct product.
How do I return my order?
- At Letts of London we pride ourselves on making your shopping experience as easy as possible. We have therefore made our returns policy very simple. If you are unhappy with any item you have purchased from Letts of London, simply return it to us in its original condition and packaging within 28 days of despatch and we will issue a refund for the price of the item. This does not affect your statutory rights.
For all Damaged/Faulty products please notify us within 7 days of despatch.
We recommend that you obtain proof of posting. We will refund you by the original payment method used, i.e. by Credit/Debit card. PayPal transactions will be refunded to your PayPal account. Please allow 3-5 working days for the refund to appear on your account. Please complete the action and reason code grid on the back of the delivery note and enclose this with your return.
More information on our returns policy can be found here: Zero-hassle Returns
How do I get a refund?
- On satisfactory completion of the returns policy a refund has be processed by our team, we will refund you by the original payment method used, i.e. by Credit/Debit card. PayPal transactions will be refunded to your PayPal account. Please allow 10 working days for the refund to appear on your account. If you have not received your refund within this time please contact our customer services team email@example.com